- Senior Associate Editor, The Leadership Quarterly
- External grant funding since 2019: $1,727,285
- Google Scholar Citations in 2021: 1,863
- Publications: More than 60 publications, including journal articles in top-tier outlets, such as Science, Psychological Bulletin, Nature Human Behavior, Journal of Management, and Academy of Management Journal.
- Major awards:
- Recipient of the 2017 Sage Publications/CARMA Early Career Award from the Research Methods Division of the Academy of Management.
- The Leadership Quarterly/Center for Creative Leadership: 1st runner up for 2018 Best Paper
- The Leadership Quarterly/Center for Creative Leadership: 1st runner up for 2017 Best Paper
- The Leadership Quarterly/Center for Creative Leadership 2016 Best Paper
- Academy of Management Journal: 1 of 4 2016 Best Paper Award Nominees
- Media attention: Featured work in popular media outlets, such as the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, The Guardian, as well as National Public Radio (NPR).
- Editorial boards: Currently serves as a senior associate editor at The Leadership Quarterly, special issue editor at Organizational Research Methods and is on the editorial boards at Journal of Management, Organizational Research Methods, Journal of Business and Psychology, and Human Resource Management Review.
- Consulting: Consultant for HRinterax, Inc. (Shelton, CT) and Human Technology, Inc. (McLean, VA). Provided services for diverse clients, such as the Missile Defense Agency, the Forest Service, the Transportation Security Administration, the Patent and Trade Office, as well as the Foreign Agriculture Service.
Ph.D. Virgina Common Wealth Universty Curriculum Vitae
Archer, Allison M.N. & Cinfy D. Kam. in press. She Is the Chair(man): Gender, Language, and Leadership. The Leadership Quarterly.
Ernst, B., Banks, G. C., Loignon, A. C., Frear, K. A., Williams, C. E., Arciniega, L. M., Gupta, R. K., Kodydek, G., Subramanian, D. (in press). Investigating charismatic leadership and signaling theory: A prospective meta-analysis in five countries. The Leadership Quarterly.
- Leadership and diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Strategic human resource management
- Research methods and statistics (e.g., data science, open science, meta-analysis)